Mar 26 2008
This week Martin and Sallie share information on Web 2.0 and how it can be used to further ministry efforts. They also interview MLC Prof. Dave Pelzl on SMARTBoards.
- Web 2.0 - The past 3 years have seen dramatic changes in the ability of anyone to self-publish via the Internet, often times using free tools. Martin and Sallie discuss the impact of the “Read/Write Web” and share some cautions as well as opportunities which these new tools provide, especially in terms of ministry.
- Video documentary on Web 2.0 changes – The Machine is Us/ing Us
- Promoting Digital Equity with Web 2.0 and Open Source from The Infinite Thinking Machine blog - Includes links to their picks for your “Digital Tool Box” in areas of productivity, keyboarding, editing digital images, and graphic organization
- Explore the nominees and vote for your favorite Web 2.0 applications from Webware
- SMARTBoards - MLC mathematics professor Dave Pelzl joins Martin and Sallie to share information on the interactive white board product, SMARTBoard, including its usefulness in the K-12 classroom setting. Prof. Pelzl will be presenting SMARTBoard training at this summer’s School Leadership Conference.
- This week’s picks
- WELS.net feature
- Inspire royalty-free photos and art - www.wels.net/inspire
- Of interest
- WELS Web Streaming – www.wels.net/jump/webstreaming
The featured artist:
- Revelation, a music ministry of Wisconsin Lutheran College, performs You are the God from their CD Led By The Light - www.revelationwlc.com
- Add a comment below
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice mail: 414-375-2334
- del.icio.us tag: welstech