Jan 30 2008
This week Martin and Sallie discuss broadcasting worship services on the internet as well as interview WELS lawyer Harvey Dunn who clears the air on copyright issues.
Listen now or download Episode 004 (40:36)
- Audio/Video Recording – As a follow up to a WELSTech listserve discussion, Martin and Sallie explore some of the considerations and options congregations have for recording worship services.
- Copyright – In part one of a two part interview, Harvey Dunn, WELS member and intellectual property attorney, joins Martin and Sallie to discuss a variety of issues related to copyright, fair use and public domain
- This week’s picks
- WELS.net feature
- WELS Q&A – www.wels.net/jump/qa
- Community feedback
- From Justin Ninmann, Technology Coordinator at St. Peter Lutheran School, Appleton, WI – A great discussion thread on the WELSTech listserve about wireless computer labs for schools
The featured artist:
- WELS contemporary Christian musician WendySue Fluegge sings The Instrument from her CD by the same name – www.wendysue.com